You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Member of the week from 25th July to 31 July 2011 - Venkat Kumar

The FIRST winner of the member of the week award in TSR for the week July 25th to 31st 2011 is Venkata Kumar. I really appreciate the hard work and efforts put by Venkat in resource section. Members please join with me to congratulate him in his success.

I want to see a new member winning this award every week. Please go through the link - Member of the week award details
    Hi Venkat,

Congrats for winning the first MOW award in TSR. As mentioned, your effort in resource section is really commendable. Keep up the good work.

Hi friend,
    Hearty congratulations to our friend Mr.Venkata Kumar for his great achievement at the start of the award MOW. He is really a hard working member and a good resource person. I once again greet him a great success in the mere future too. Be in your way of Success ever. I invite all our friends of TSR to this great award Programme. All the Best to all our members to win this award and much more.

with regards,

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Venkata Kumar for winning the member of the week award. I could see your contribution in the tamilspider in all section that made you to achieve this award. You are the deserving candidate for the award. I wish you to win more such type of awards in the near future.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hi Venkat,

Your hardwork has been awarded. Hearty congratulations and you deserve the award. You have been an active member throughout and you have taken great efforts in posting articles. Keep it up and TSR needs more aricles from you.

All the best for winning more awards.

Hi Venkat

Hearty Congratulations......

Hard work never fails. You have done a great work. All the very best

Vathsala R.

Hi Venkat,

My hearty Congrats on winning the member of the week award conducted by Tamil Spider.

I wish you the best for bringing up more awards in future towards your contribution of resources.

Many thanks to the Webmaster and members for selecting me as the member of the week. I need every members of TSR to get this award. I really thank Mr.Kranthi Kiran our webmaster who edits the resource section then and there which initiated me to post many articles.

Thank you members for your Wishes.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.