You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

July 2011 Cash payment announcement

We have announced the July 2011 Cash Payments for all Members who have reached the minimum threshold level.

To view the Cash Payment details visit our Cash Credits

Venkata Kumar - Rs 2000.00
    Arul Frances - Rs 1300.00
    Vathsala - Rs 1300.00
    Kranthi Kiran Rs 1300.00
    Balanathan - 1200.00
    Kavitha gopal 1100.00

Please follow instructions to receive the payment, if your name is announced for payment in the credit section.
    Congratulations to all the above members who had received the TSR payment for the month of July. Looking forward for many more members in cash payment list for the coming months.

Hearty congratulations to all members who have received the revenue share for the month july,2011. I hope the members will do better in the days to come.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Congratulations to all TSR members who have received the July 2011 cash payment. I wish you all to get payments like this in the forthcoming months.
    Practice makes perfect..

My Hearty Congrats and wishes to Venkata Kumar,Arul,Vathsala,Kranthi Kiran,Balanathan and Kavith Gopal for receiving their Cash payments awards for the month of july 2011.

I wish you all the best........with same quality contributions and awards of success in your future.........

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.