You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Editing and Attaching image to my resource published

Hi Kiran,

This is to inform you that I decided to publish an article with Images today but as this is the first time I am attaching an image to my resource I felt a problem and could you help me into it.

I filled out all the required details to post my resources and when I clicked on Add New Attachment it directed me to a page I gave a Title to my Image and then selected the required attachment also by selecting Don't show as attachment as a link and clicked Submit Next I copied the required Image code and when i clicked back my resource Title I was redirected to another page saying "The Resource has not be reviewed by editor and will be reviewed shortly" and my article was published for Review.

Can you help me out where did I went wrong and can it be edited and attached with Images.
    It would be much better if you give the url of your article. Yesterday I too felt that kind of problem due to slow network and the server didn't responding for attaching images whereas there was no problem for the script oriented articles.

If you have submitted your article for review than there is nothing to worry. Just go to new submission list of resource and there you will find your article just click and again click on the edit symbol provided thereon. Now your article will be in editing mode. Right click on the 'attachment' and open it in a separate tab. A box will appear for file name and a button for browse. From the list of images just select and upload after a few minutes you will get the 'image link' which can be copied and pasted in your article wherever you want. Then click the publish button.

imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hi Mr.Krishnamoorthy,

My article has been approved.

Well done Naina! go ahead. All the best.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.