You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Is it possible to reduce the points scored for MOD to 75?

Hello Webmaster,
    Can you reduce the MOD scoring points to 75. I found kerela spider gives MOD for scoring 75 points per day. Can we follow the same here? Sir. Is there any problem to follow that scheme? Scoring 95 points takes too long task. I cannot complete this during regular days. I think other members to feel the same. I takes time to searching for article and separate time for posting the article. It takes more than 6 hours to touch 95 points. Scoring 75 points is also not a easy task and it takes more than 3 hours to score 75. It may be convenient if you reduce the points for MOD.

Anna university Madurai
    Hi Friend,
    Your idea of reducing points for the Member Of the Day(MOD) sounds good but there should be a standard for everything. You would be aware of the gold price now. If the demand increases suddenly the price too is increasing. So, when the points for this award is made to lower value the importance and quality of the award will shatter. I think this standard is good. Due to this only many good standards of articles which fetches more points and traffic are coming.

with regards,

I think the points fixed for the MOD is sufficient. It is a kind of boosting for the members to grab the award. No pain no gain.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hi Arul frances and T.Krishnamoorthy,
    I understand what you say. Let me work hard for getting this point. Soon I will get MOD in series.

Have you visited this hill

Yes, this is spirit, hard work never go in vain.
    so, working in a systematic way will definitely fetch you the award. I wish you all the very best for winning the MOD award.

imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.