You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Is it easy to score 95 points per day?

Hello Guys,
    Member do you feel easy to score 95 points per day. I am struggling lot to score this points now. How many hours do you spend to score this point? It takes more than a hour to write full length article. Most of time goes for collecting information from many websites. What is your opinion about this?

Anna university madurai
    Hi Venkat,

First of all I appreciate you for posting many good articles in TSR. I agree that getting 95 points is difficult. But if you get 95 points you will be rewarded for your hardwork. You can choose to post articles in travel and tourism, there are many websites about tourism and you can compare any two of the websites you need not go and get information from too many of them. You will get atleast a minimum of 35 points. If you post 2 resources then you will get 70. You can get the remaining from forum either by answering or by asking questions.

Even if the tourism spot topic is not under the topics list you can post this for getting points in addition to any two small articles under MOD topic.

This is how I used to try if I want to get the MOD.

Try it yourself. First time it will be difficult but when you get MOD once you will feel that it is quite easy to get 95 points.

All the best.

Hi friends,
    The topic for the discussion taken now has a great essence. As Venkata Kumar conveyed it is difficult to score the 95 points in the week days. But there is probability for the scoring of 95 points during the holidays at the weekend. But it too will take more time to score that. Really its a tough job to collect information about the topics given for MOD except the tourist places topic. This is my experience. Congrats guys for your hard work in TSR. And I am thank ful to Mrs.Mangala for sharing her piece of Idea to score some good points.

with regards,

Hi Mangala Mam,
    Now my problem is time. Scoring 95 points during my holidays is not a big deal. During my regular classes it is quite difficult. I need to spend minimum of 6 hours to get this 95 points. I will be in home only for 12 hours rest of the time in college and outside. But I appreciate your Idea mam. Now I am following the same. Let me try your idea in college days and I will share my experience.
    Thank you Mangala mam.

Hi Arul Frances,
    I think you are feeling the same difficulty experienced by me. Thank you for your support friend. Your support makes me confident. I thought I am the only person experiencing this difficult.

Members I put this discussion after the announcement made in Kerala spider. There they provide MOD for 75 points. So I feel why can't we continue the same here. Scoring 75 points is easy at the same time many members score this point. So we cant decide who wins the MOD.

Have you visited this hill??

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.