You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Clarification regarding pop ups displayed at top of the site

Hi Member,

I am very new to this site and like to be an active participation in all ways to know the in and outs of it.

The doubt which i have is about pop up display.I decided to post a response to it and made an idea about my resource to be posted.But when i went through it at the bottom of the page it displays the message as shown below:

"This thread is locked for new responses".Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.If required refer to the URL of this page in your post.

I like someone to make me clear about the above sentence.Moreover from my point of observation it says the resources have been posted a year back and the responses receives are also too old.Can i earn points if i post a responses to it as a separate thread and how long does a pop up is valid for posting responses.

Awaiting for your responses......
    Yes we lock the posts if we feel there is no need of further discussion. Yes you can earn points if you answer/reply to any forum message or to any resource. But, there is more chance of discussion in forum rather than resource section.
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Kiran,

Thanks.I like to add up few more doubts onto it.Hope you would clarify me.

How long the popup post exists?(Approximate Time period)

Would i get points to that article if i post my responses at present?(Even after its lock)

Can i too add a new pop up message like that for discussion.If yes then how to do it?

Hello Naina Khan,
    1. There is no tile limit for popup
    2. You cannot post any response to the article or forum if it is locked, hence no question of points.
    3. NO

My suggestion is try to write articles in TSR, in doing so your doubts will be clarified.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Kiran,

My special thanks for your valuable Patience and information in clarification of my doubts.Thanks a lot.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.