You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

What is the use of response available in article?

Hi members,
    Are you using response available in article? I found that nobody uses the article response. What is the actual purpose of the response available under every article. Is that just for scoring points. What is your idea about that. Also some time the word used by me get kontera lines is that ad belongs to me or the person who posted the article.

Regards
    VEnkat
    Regarding resources everything belongs to the article owner. Kontera ad code used there will be the author of that article. Responses box is provided to post comments about that article. But thats upto the viewers,we cannot force them to post comments. The more interesting and tempting the article it is likely that it will get comments . For eg: If an article is posted about google + invitations many will ask for the invitations resulting in more responses.

HI Friends,
    I am happy to participate in this discussion. As Mr.Venkata Kumar told,the response column should be used but it very helpful for those who need clarificatons and sometimes it will work wonders too. As it can fetch you sum of money by the ads of Kontera. It should not be compelled to make the people to write ressponse. In this modern world everone have time to search for their needs and they dont have enough time to give response in the column and all.

The responses under the articles may help you in the improvement of your article further. So, there may be some progressive response which will help or shine your article.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.