You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Couldnot upload and Time delay in uploading my profile photo

Hai Members,

Iam new member of this site jointed today and i decided to upload my profile photo from my pc but it took a very long time and didnt update my photo.

I thought this may be due to busy in server and so i tried it several times but didnt work out and is this the reason behind it or else the problem is with other side.

Kindly update and provide me with a solution for the above problem at the earliest.
    Hi Mr.Naina Khan,
    Welcome to the world of Knowledge where your knowledge is improved and additionally you will get credited for sharing your's skill of writing. The problem may be due to the server problem. Please try one more time and you will succeed. Please upload your photo, as this may fetch you 50 points.

Hi Naina khan,
    While uploading photo check these things. First it should be among these three picture format namely .gif, .png or .jpg. It is best to upload small sized photos. Try to upload photos that contains only your face and body. As you said there may be server problem check it back later. The other problem may be you have slow internet connection. Due to slow internet connection your photo may not be uploaded. As said by arul frances you will get 50 points for your real photo submission. Submitting real photo is better because it may help you to approve your adsense profile easily. While submitting for adsence profile your real photo is needed

Check this out

Hi Mr.Venkata Kumar and Arul,

I went through your messages and this is to inform you that i took my photo from my digital cam and my photo is in jpeg format.I tried several time to upload my photo even this morning but failed into it.Moreover my internet speed is good and are there any specific format of size in uploading a photo.

Kindly help me into it at the earliest as it can fetch me some points and extend my level of membership.

Hello Naina Khan,
    Please DO NOT post multiple threads on the same topic. You may or may not get proper answer because of this.

Regarding uploading photo issue - Try to reduce the size of your picture in paint by using/pressing Ctrl + W. Reduce the horizontal and vertical size there, make it small and upload after that.

And I'm deleting your threads on Photo uploading, if you still have any doubts regarding this issue post it as a response here.

A S Kranthi Kiran

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.