You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Guidelines in posting an image to my article

Iam new to Tamil spider and like to post an article with images but i couldn't understand how to proceed with it.kindly help me in this regard at the earliest.
    Hello Nina Khan,
    Please go through this link - Image posting guidelines
    Fell free to ask if you still have any doubts.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hai Kiran,

Thanks for your reply.I already went through the guidelines but not clear enough about it.

Would you please tell me how to do it in a simple way and are there any code like below to be used to display the image.i couldn't even get it further.Please help me over it to find me a solution.

Some text related to the image

Hai Kiran,

I gave a code taken from guidelines in my last message to you for your reference and soon after posting my message when i viewed it at the bottom of my message it displays Indiastudychannel.com and i dont know how it happened and like to know about it.Help me into it.

Hello Naina Khan,
    That is the basic code for adding images in any site. All you have to do is to change this link "http://www.indiastudychannel.com/images/logo.png" and align="left or right or center". Check the links below.

How to Attach Images to TamilSpider

Adding Photo to your Resource in TSR

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hai Kiran,

Thanks for your response.I will have a try with above said procedures in any one of my upcoming article and if necessary will take up your guidance onto it and then will make it as a my self reference guide for publishing my future articles.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.