You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Member of the Week & Member of the Month Award programmes in Tamilspider

We are very happy to inform that we are introducing Member of the Week and Member of the Month award in Tamilspider. And most important point is MOD will continue as well and the eligibility is intact.

Every week & month we will select one member as "Member of the Week" & "Member of the Month" respectively. The winner will get a cash credit of Rs 200 for MOW and 500 for MOM award. The minimum eligibility criteria for MOW award is that the member should score a minimum of 250 points in a week and 900 for MOM. We will announce the winner on every Monday and points from Monday to Sunday will take into account. Notice that, there is an easy chance of winning MOD award daily if you are aiming for MOW and MOM. Think about it!!

I want the members to concentrate on all sections in TSR especially forums, events, classifieds, bookmarks and business directory. These sections have great potential in bringing traffic to the site. 40 points in each section is must for Member of the Month - MOM.

Overall TSR now have
    Member of the Day MOD - Rs 50 a day
    Member of the Week MOW - Rs 200 a week
    Member of the Month MOM - Rs 500 a month

Post your feed back
    Hi Kranthi,

This is a good initiative. This will help to bring more contributions in all sections of TSR. We can see increase in traffic for TSR in coming weeks.

Members,
    Be active and contribute more in all sections to get rewarded with MOW and MOM.

Thanks
    Rajesh

Regards
    Rajesh

Hello Web Master,
    I feel so astonished to see this great announcement in Tamil Spider. As Mr. Rajesh told this is a good initiative. This will fetch good traffic to our site and this is a great offer for all the members of TSR. Thank you very much Mr. Kiran for your announcement. Congratulations in advance for all the members of TSR to win these awards. I too will try my best to make use of this offer.

with regards,
    S.ARUL FRANCES.

Hello members,
    Astonished by seeing this awards introduced by our webmaster. I hope this month TSR will be active than previous month. This month this website is quite inactive but surely this award will compromise that. So members keep contributing in TSR and bag your awards. I congrtulate in advance to get this award.

Regards
    Venkat

Hello Kranthi,

This is really a very good news. I think since the partnership share was not there for this month there were very few contributions from the members. This will compensate the partnership share and will make the members to contribute well in TSR.

Dear TSR members contribute in all the sections in TSR and earn money.
    This is really going to bring a tough competition between the active members of TSR.

E.Mangala

Hai kranti,

You are doing excellent job in promoting this site. It is very nice move to announce MOD, MOW, and MOM award. This will definitely help in increasing traffic. Moreover, our member will contribute more in tsr. It is simply 'grow to make grow'.

imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hi Kiran,

First of all I like to Thank and Hats off the Team of Tamil Spider for bringing up and designing such a program to the members of its site.

This program not only helps to increase our cash credits but it act as a platform to show our contributions and interaction towards various sections like Forum,Business Directories,Events and much more by fetching us a decent cash and also helps in getting more traffic to our site towards quality contributions by the members and let them to find a new way to move forward with success.

With the growth and contribution of our site day by day the number of intake are increasing and with the design of these programs it can help out a Newbie to be more popular in this site by his efforts and contributions and it also acts as a tool and help them to achieve their Eligibility criteria at the earliest in order to participate in these type of programs.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.