You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Uptodate my points in Tamil spiders which is unchanged for a long time

My points are not changed for a long period though i had got points in various topics .May I know the reason please? I had put my posts in forum in the title of politics .And i had responded mostly for all postings in politics and points were given then and there .But my total points stand still for a long period. I thought it would be changed in due course.Actually iam not interested in scoring points but i have to know the reason to understand the procedure.Thanking you spider
    Hi vasudevan,
    You can update your points by yourself. Just go to your profile in the right side below awards and gifts. There you can find "Re Calculate My Points & Member Level" click this. Your points will be updated now. If you need to update your earnings then click on "Re Calculate My Earnings" this is available just below the Re Calculate My Points & Member Level. This is the you need to update your points and cash credits if your point and cash credits are not updated by editors. Maximum it will be updated automatically, but if you need it quicker you can follow the above procedure.

vijays upcoming movies

Hello Vasudevan,
    What Venkat said is absolutely right! Anyhow I have updated your points and cash credits, please do check.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Thank you mr venkata and mr kranthi it is happy to see my level at gold

Venkata kumar is rightly said as you can click Re-calculate my points and member level. By clicking it will update your latest points. Now our webmaster updated your score but for the next time try to do it your own.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.