You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Cash credits & Points for creating matrimonial profile not added to my score card.

I don't know much about the points and cash credits of matrimonial profile created. I have created a matrimonial profile for my friend. But I have not been added any cash credits or points to my score card. Please brief me.
    It is the request from Webmaster, it is almost one week passed still I didn't get any reply even from the members. Actually I want to know that is the matrimonial profile helps to get traffic?. So, tell me whether the section is active?. Hoping for the reply.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Hello Krishnamoorthy,
    I couldn't find any profile in Matrimonial section. I'm finding a way to make Matrimonial section popular but it takes some time. I'll come up with a solution as soon as possible.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hai kranti kiran,
    thanks for your prompt reply. The information is quite useful for the other members too. It gives me much pleasure to know that you are finding way to make the matrimonial profile popular. Thanks & all the best.

imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.