You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Doubt regarding business directory

Is there cash credits for business directory? If there how to gain cash credits from business posts? I had submitted some business directory with full description but I haven't got cash credits for any one. Also the points are reduced from the time of submission. Why is this so? Do I have to get more points to get cash credits in Business post. Webmaster, Editors and members of TSR please help me regarding this.

Upcoming movies of Vijay
    Hello venkata Kumar,
    Yes there are cash credits for business directory. But, due to many concerns we tend to give less cash credits for that particular section. As you know we won't get much traffic to business directory and the revenue is very low. Suppose if you post on some shop in an area. Out of 1000 people lets say 10 people will search for that and the probability of 10 people clicking on the ads is much low. You can check the statistics here.

But, giving less cash credits is not mandatory, we even gave more than 50Rs for a single directory post. It depends on the quality of the post.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Mr.Venkata Kumar,
    Thank you very much for asking a good clarification from our Webmaster. I too was in the same doubt so I haven't posted anything in the Business directory. Now I am satisfied a lot. Thanks for Webmaster too for his timely response.

with regards,

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.