You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Hi fellas how many hours do you spend in this site?

Hi guys how many hours do you spend in this site? I have seen only few are online most of the time only one or two remains online.

Hi friend,
    Every one in this site including you and me are working in Tamil Spider in our spare time and some users will daily log in to update their points and to know the new articles posted. As the time is the most demanded thing in the world, everyone is spinning faster than the earth to fulfill their needs. I will work in Tamil Spider for about 1 to 2 hours during weekdays and sometimes its not possible. During the holidays and other vacation I will be in Tamil Spider for about 5 to 6 hours. This is a nice forum thread. Friends of TSR come on and comment your views.

with regards,

Noawadays I just concentrate on tamilspider and work for around 2-3 hrs daily but in few instances I could not maintain the duration so it may go from 1 to 2hrs. I just contributing in three sites. So, maintaining the same level is a tough job. Any how I just work hard to remain in the list of achiever.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.