You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Problem in Associating adsense account

I have associated my ISC adsense account with TSR. But in the confirmation mail, it was mentioned that I associated it with Indiareviewchannel. What to do now?
    Hi friend,
    I found something useful for you. If u have an adsense account already in India Review Channel,then the best option is you can associate this account with the TSR while attempting to create adsense account in TSR. I congratulate you for your contribution in TSR and for attaining the GOLD member category. Continue your contribution Mr. Syed Rizwan.

with regards,

Hi Friend,

i have a doubt. How to link adsense account with TSR. Please tell me some suggestions for this. Thanks

Hello syed rizwan
    Give access to Indiareviewchannel the ads will get displayed. Thats the method I followed and its working.

To associate adsense account with tamilspider click Manage Adsense account in the Manage account page and enter your adsense associated email , two other boxes should also be filled up. Then give access to Indiareviewchannel in your adsense account or through the email you will receive as a follow-up.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.