You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for June 2011 at Tamilspider

As per our announcement New Partnership scheme of Tamilspider, total 13 members have been qualified for partnership share for the Month of April, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource but total points scored by them were 5106. Total 9205.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 6000 points. Only Rs. 7739.00 could be shared and Rs. 1466.00 remained undistributed.

1. Vathasala - Rs. 1240
    2. Arul Frances - Rs.921
    3. Venkat Kumar- Rs.847
    4. Mangala - Rs.795
    5. Kiran Kumar - Rs. 711
    6. Balanathan - Rs. 705
    7. Kranthi Kiran - Rs.694
    8. Shrimathy - Rs. 397
    9. Kavitha Gopal - Rs 370
    10. Rajaram - Rs. 332
    11. Syed Riwzan - Rs. 301
    12. Rajesh - Rs.306
    13. Santosh Kumar - Rs 120

Congratulations for the Share Winners.

Member of the Day (MOD) award in Tamilspider - Win Rs 50 Everyday. Utilize this opportunity as much as you can. At present we have given minimum criteria as 2 resources, But if one resource is posted of very good quality then it will be considered for the award. Posting 2 resources is not a big issue, and moreover topics that I'm providing are pretty interesting and doesn't require lot of time to search in Google.

Partnership share for January 2011 at Tamilspider

Partnership share for February 2011 at Tamilspider
    Partnership share for March 2011 at Tamilspider
    Partnership share for April 2011 at Tamilspider
    Partnership share for May 2011 at Tamilspider
    Hi friends,
    I am very happy to see my name in the list of partnership programme for June 2011. I am very happy to congratulate all those guys made their contribution to TSR. First of all I am very glad to greet our webmaster Mr.Kranthi Kiran,Editors Mrs.Vathsala, Mrs.Kavitha Gopal and Mrs.E.Mangala. I am very proud of Mr.Venkata Kumar for his great contribution in the starting month itself. Continue your contribution friend.
    Last but not the least I am wishing my friends Mr.Balanathan,Mr.Kiran Kumar,Srimathi,Mr.Rajaram ,Mr.Syed Riwzan,Mr.Rajesh,Mr.Santosh Kumar.
    Thank you all and once again wish you all the great success and life and I hope to see you all in the table in the forecoming months.

with regards,

Hi friends,
    This is my time in TSR. I feel happy to see my name in the list. I didn't expect that I reach in top three of partnership share. I congratulate all the other members who won partnership share.
    @Arul frances Thank you for your support friend.

Story of Mankatha

Hi brothers and sisters,
    I am happy to see my name for the first time in the list of Partnership share for June 2011. My congratulations to all the share winners.

Great show TSR! So many winners, Congrats to all of them.

Keep it going!

Hello everybody,
    I am very much excited to see my name in the Partnership share list for the first. Thanks to the webmaster, co-members for supporting here. Congratulation to my co-winners.

Practice makes perfect..

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.