You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Dhoni's best effort as a captain

it was a mixture of talent and luck in dhoni's captaincy
    he makes crucial decisions at crucial time which makes our team to post a victory
    this talented young mind will contribute a lot to our country
    do you agree with me?
    I'm also agree with you. Even though our world not accept a single person development. Some people always ready to blame to well developing person. Some peoples are telling Dhoni have a lot of luck. So indian team will easyly get a victory in all time. This type of thought was completly false one.

Because, Dhoni is best captain in this period. As a caption, He is working hard for indian team. And also indian team member contribute for their share.
    And also indian team getting a good coaches.
    Indian team is having a many talented youngsters. They contributing very well to attain a goal.
    These above factors are merge together for the Indian team vectory.

thank you dinesh for your kind support to our captain

HI friends,
    Mahendra Singh Dhoni is a cool captain among all captains. I have ever seen him tensed. He takes the mistakes done by the team members as positive thing. He is strong in his decision and finds tricks in cricket to win a match. I too accept our captain Dhoni is lucky person but he makes his own efforts too. This time team members are also strong. Team members like Cricket God Sachin, youngster Virat kholi and Raina delivers perfect batting everytime they play. Bowlers like Zaheer Khan, Munaf patel provides perfect bowling. Dhoni uses their skills perfectly in the field. This make him to won World cup 2011 and Chennai Super Kings under his best captainship.
    In all Dhoni is the best captain of all.

the ongoing test also proves his effort as a cool captain and a great captain. the crucial actions he take during the crucial period makes the situation in favor of our home. he is famous for these types of crucial decisions. he knows whom to use at the perspective time. his field set also seems to be great. the kind of strategy he use in the field is great. he uses the brisk men inside the circle and faster arms at the boundaries. none could match his strategy.

thank you Mr.venkata kumar for your kind support

Hi friends,
    I would state that he is the best captain that india could produce after kapil dev India have been doing well in all the tournaments except the recent one in england. It is a very good performance by a youngster like Dhoni getting into the cricket and leading the team within 4 to 5 years after his place in the team. There are lots of critics taking place against him but i hope that he is the best in whatever he does.
    He had lead our team to a international T20 win, A World cup win, also two IPL and 1 CLT20 wins and has touched the hearts of the cricketing greats like Kapil dev by his impressive performance in the field. I hope he would continue his records in the upcoming matches and breaks great records to his name.

Sudhan A

"All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers"

Hi to all

I agree that M.S Dhoni is a great captain that India had ever produced. He is doing well in all forms of crickets like t20, ODI and test cricket. He has done good against more over all the leading international teams.

The patience and calmness of Dhoni would be regarded as the plus point for his victory. So only he is called as cool captain.

He has won the world cup in t20 and 50 over match (ODI) and also kept the team in no. one rank in the Test cricket. He has done everything for the Indian team. He has achived all the goals.

he is good leader indeed. He gives freedom for the players and helps them in their difficult situations.

Defeat the defeat, before the defeat defeats you

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.