You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Finally got my Kontera Account

Hi guys happy news,
    I got my Kontera Account today. Waiting for the day to get my Google Adsense account. I think it should happen soon. Does anybody got Kontera Account in TSR. How much do you earn through it? Share your experience in kontera account.
    Hi Venkat

I have got my Kontera account approved 10 days back only, but no use as the earnings are very less its just $0.01 per click sometimes it shows $0.00 for 1 click, its not in an understandable format for me.

Hi friends,
    First I should congratulate Mr.Venkat Kumar for his achievement in TSR in a very short period. I too got my Kontera account verified. As Mr.Kiran told the Kontera account pays very much less than the Google adsense Program. But no problem for us. It serves as an additional things and it will do its work over our things.

with regards,

First of all thanks for your complements arul frances.

Even a drop makes ocean dude. Dont give that small amount will rise into big amount one day and makes you happier. You will recieve amount after one year but it will make you satisfy at that time. Kontera pays you in dollar keep in mind.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.