You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How to become a good speaker?

Hi friends,
    Its pleasure for me to discuss this topic with you. My discussion is about the tips or rules for becoming a good speaker. Many people are very much struggling due to the stage fear and are lacking to collect the resources about which they are going to present a speech. The main thing a person can do to become a good speaker is, first he should become a good listener. A good listener listens to every action of a person who presents the speech and grabs the good things in him. And some don't have an idea of what they are going to speak. They should update the things everyday which are happening in the present.This will help them a lot.
    Another thing is stage fear, even if the speaker is well prepared in his topic, his stage fear drives him down. Practice makes perfect. This is the thing to overcome stage fear and the another thing you have to keep in mind is that, everyone is doing their work effectively (i.e.)listening and we have to put ours utmost effort in addressing effectively while giving speech.
    These are my ideas to become a good speaker.
    You too can give your valuable thoughts here so that anyone can make use of it.

with regards,
    Becoming good speaker is simple. Just see the videos of inspirational speaker. Some of the speakers are seeman, Che guerero. Have some role model. You can easily become a good speaker soon.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.