You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Best small scale business idea!

Hi Friends

Here I could like contribution from the members of TSR as to what are the small scale businesses in Chennai or Tamilnadu, which you think can be easily adopted by anyone with less investment and earn a good monthly income.

People who want to do something of their own may it be ladies or gents can discuss business plan and ideas here if they need any help from members of TSR to take decisions.

I could suggest opening a small recharge shop with a Xerox machine and sell items like bread, biscuits, cool drinks and tea/coffee machine can fetch a decent income every month and the investment is also less.

Similarly ladies who do not prefer going to work can start a tailoring shop with a small investment as stitching clothes will never run out of business.

Please share your views, ideas and if you have noticed any profitable business in and around your area, you can give a brief description on it, let's discuss.

Hi friend,
    Your suggestions for starting the small scale business are good ones.I want to add some of my knowledge towards it.The people who are aspiring to get success in running a Small Scale Industry should think about the present trend and the suitable Industry for getting more profit and less stress.The women of Tamil Nadu are contributing their best by making use of Self Help Groups(SHG).They are now making the Dolls,powdering flour, spices and distributing it to shops after packaging process.Some are engaged in the Handcrafts and other decorative fancy items.For men the Industries like Paper binding, paper and jute bags manufacturing are apt for the present trend.

with regards,

Hi Arul

Thanks for highlighting, I totally forget the jute products which is making waves in the industry after the talks going on about banning plastic. Jute can be sourced at economical rate and products are ecofriendly too and its easy for ladies to make and sell from home, which many are doing nowadays with little training.

You can see oflate all the events and exhibitions have stall for jute products. The investment is only around Rs1 lakh if I am not wrong.

One of the low investment high income business is making gift products and making wax through home. You can see a program in sun tv they give you different ideas that have high profit in small business.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.