You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Tamilnadu Tourist places

KANYAKUMARI-A land of natural architecture

Hi friend,
    I want to discuss something about our leading district of Tamil Nadu in the percentage of educated people.This district is more famous for the natural events which is taking place more specially and marvelously.Yeah I am discussing about the Sun rise and Sun set which can be seen very clearly over here.It is also famous for the shore,Thiruvalluvar Statue,Mahatma Gandhi Hall,Vivekanandha Statue etc.,
    My discussion is:
    What is the thing which comes to your mind when you think about this District and why?
    Hi friends,
    First i think about kanyakumari is the Sun rise and Sunset. Not only
    in my mind but also in all the people who knows the beauty of sunrise and sunset in kanyakumari. the next thing is the boating. this amazing in kanyakumari. Then lot of shops available in the tourist place. there are lot of different articles available which is a handmade. those articles looks different and seems to be very beautiful.
    Those articles are may be costly but it is very difficult to get in other places.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.