You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Your Missed call will make a corruption free India

Hi friends,
    This title sounds good know,it is really a true fact.Thanks to our anti-corruption movement led by our Honorable Indian citizen Mr.Anna Hazare. According to Allahabad High court reply on hearing about the 'LOKPAL BILL', they need support of about 25 lakhs people for drafting the bill.For this sake,Anna Hazare and his team has created something for the voting through mobile phone for free.(i.e.)a simple thing is enough for voting.
    For this we have to give a missed call to 02261550789,this is not a scam.This is for making the word scam out of the dictionary in India.
    This is a free service and this call will be disconnected by them on one ring itself and they will send us a confirmation SMS for our support.
    Lets support this cause and make India corruption Free.

JAI HO!

with regards,
    Hi friends,

Anti-corruption movement is a good thing. But according to me creating a new law, regulating a law will not give permanent solution to this problem. Howmany criminals escape from law? There is a beautiful song in Tamil

"Thirudanai parthu Thiruntha vittal Thiruttai Olikka Mudiyathu"

And another thing is, Corruption begins from our people only. For example, many people are ready to give money to finish their work fast. In all government departments, Whether they are asking or not, people ready to give money, because they are not ready to spend more time. In hospitals, hotels, resturants like anywhere there is Bribe in the name of Tips. These are the starting places of the corruption. Every people should take a resolution that "We are not going to give Bribe to anybody". This will reduce 50% of corruption.

Please get together and vanish corruption. Don't be as a firestick of corruption fire.

Vathsala R.

Hi Madam,
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful piece of knowledge.Your fact is 100% right and I can't be able to reject that.But my opinion is that if there is a punishment for a mistake,then the mistakes will surely be reduced.

with regards,

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.