You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Opposing Parties Tamilnadu

Bad friendship ends in painful results.Kalaignar quotes this Tamil proverb on his birthday

Bad friendship ends in painful results.Kalaignar quotes this Tamil proverb on his birthday as message to his brothers.Maybe his warning to the congress who intend to join hands with AIADMK denoting that if you join so it will ruin cong.For this he may have evidences of corruption of cong and warn it that he will expose if Dhayalu Ammal been arrested .
    It may warn ADMK that if you believe cong it will do harm to you latter and you will feel sad as I now .It may warn his disciples don't take too much freedom as Raja did with my family ,it may result jail or sometimes lives as Batcha .
    But it is to reminded that he should realise this proverb other than anyone for himself.He was toppled two times from the Tamil Nadu state govt by the cong ,one time pointing corruption and Sarkaria commn and second time pointing to his connections with LTTE .After that also he joined with cong and is suffering more ,loss of govt ,raja and Kani are in jail.Dhayalu is nearing Dhihar.
    So it is more a teaching for himself than others
    Hai vasudevan,
    Small suggestion, leave space after full stop.
    \Bad friendship ends in painful results. It is very difficult to know the exact meaning for Kalaigar's literal Tamil.

Regards
    Balanathan
    Be Happy

Hi Bala,
    I am surely accepting your thought about our ex-Chief Minister.Being an author of many books and films,he can be equated only to himself.
    There is a true fact lying inside his sayings.Thanks to Mr.Vasudevan for his explanation about Kalaignar's speech.
    But everyone in this world is the owner of their words. There will be something else in this because Kalaignar will use 'Muthamizh' with three different meanings.

with regards,
    S.ARUL FRANCES.

I may be right because the news is coming that Kalaignar may pull out from central cabinet today . He has planned for a urgent meeting of DMK higher ups . We can wait for some more time

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.