You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Who is the next Superstar?

Hi Friends

After retirement of Rajini and Kamal who do you see as the next superstars of Tamil film industry?

Previously when Simbhu was a child artist he and his father liked to call Simbhu as "I am a little star, aven nan Superstar" as the song goes!

So has Simbhu grown up to be the next superstar, has he got the stuff to be called as superstar or is it Dhanush who is the next in line.

According to you who will be the pillars of Tamil film industry in coming years?

Whom do you think will go to become Rajini and Kamal of tomorrow?

When we compare to Rajini and Kamal, Kamal is one of the most tallent person than rajini, but we cannot compare the kamal with anyone, because he is unique and special person in cinima intustry.

Have you seen the movies of kamal, for example dhasavatharam, maganathi,heyram like that. Heyram movie one of the internation movies, most of peoples don't know the concept of heyram movie, if you know the concept, you will become the best fan of kamal, but rajini is just acting and showing his style, that is not important.

anyway, my opinion is, no one cannot become like a kamal, he is universal hero.

simbu and dhanush, simply acting, they cannot become like a super star, they have to improve them tallent first. Compare to simbu and dhanush, the following actors are more better, mynaa actor, ankaadi theru actor, kalavani movie actor, venilaa kabadi kulu actor.

Hai Kiran

There are many best actors in Tamil film industry.But on one can touch the style of superstar.

Rajini's action, comedy, style and expressions are unique.

Hi Kiran,

Rajni and Kamal are the best heroes and have a unique place in Tamil film industry.

Rajinikanth is known for his style and punch dialogues though many heroes imitate him they can never be compared with our superstar. Right from my childhood till today he is acting as the hero and everyone accepts it.

Kamal Hassan is best known for his acting he has made the audience to shed tears in his films like
    Anbe Shivam
    Mundraam Pirai
    and still goes the list.

But as the days passes things change MGR and Shivaji are replaced by Rajni and Kamal.

I think now this is replaced by Vijay and Surya and they have got a group of audience.

Dhanush and Simbu are just begginers and have to learn a more.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.