You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for May 2011 at Tamilspider

As per our announcement New Partnership scheme of Tamilspider, total 12 members have been qualified for partnership share for the Month of April, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource but total points scored by them were 4333. Total 8914.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 6000 points. Only Rs. 6055.00 could be shared and Rs. 2859.00 remained undistributed.

Rs.2859 is huge amount that is left out! Think about it, we had a time where members have scored total of 8000 points and nothing was left undistributed in 10000 Rs/-, without having MOD at that time. If a member can score an average of 350 points a week (50 points a day), he can easily score 1400 in a month, in that process you can even win MOD. This time Mrs. Mangala has scored 1082 points and got a partnership share of 1607 Rs, same goes with Vathasala.

June is the last month for partnership share programme, so we utilize as much as we can. I have kept a target of 1500 points this month! What about you?

1. Mangala - Rs. 1607
    2. Vathasala - Rs. 1100
    3. Rajesh - Rs.864
    4. Kiran Kumar - Rs.830
    5. Krishna Verma - Rs.395
    6. Yogalakshmi - Rs.341
    7. Kranthi Kiran- Rs.319
    8. Padmanabhan - Rs.288
    9. Sowmya - Rs. 252
    10. Gowthami - Rs 242.
    11. Balanathan - Rs 194
    12. Suresh Kumar - Rs.163

Congratulations for the Share Winners.

Member of the Day (MOD) award in Tamilspider - Win Rs 50 Everyday. Utilize this opportunity as much as you can. At present we have given minimum criteria as 2 resources, But if one resource is posted of very good quality then it will be considered for the award. Posting 2 resources is not a big issue, and moreover topics that I'm providing are pretty interesting and doesn't require lot of time to search in Google.

Partnership share for January 2011 at Tamilspider

Partnership share for February 2011 at Tamilspider
    Partnership share for March 2011 at Tamilspider
    Partnership share for April 2011 at Tamilspider
    Hi friends,

I am happy to get my partnership share of Rs. 1607/- from tamil spider. I joined the site just 2 months back and I have got total cash credits of Rs. 5284/- from the site.

I congratulate all the winners in the partnership share. I thank tamil spider for giving me the partnership share. I want all the members to share their views about the partnership share.

E.Mangala

Hi Friends

It's great to see a big list which is growing on monthly basis, Congratulations to all the members who have won last month the cash credit by contributing to the site. I am personally very happy to be a part of the list and TSR.

Great job by TSR.

Regards
    Kiran

Hi,

Congratulations to all the members who have won the partnership share for the month of May. Happy to see my name in the list for the past couple of months. Hope to continue the same for the coming months.

This will encourage all the members to be active in TSR. Hope to see more new members next month.

Regards
    Rajesh

Regards
    Rajesh

Hai

My Hearty congratulations to all the members those who are getting Partnership share for May 2011.

My special wishes to the top three performes Mangala Madam,
    Vathasala Madam and Mr. Rajesh for reaching the this height.

You people are the great inspiration for me.

Regards
    Balanathan

Hai

I congratulate Mangala, Vathasala and Rajesh for getting the first three position.
    And my congratulations and wishes to all other members to do more.

Regards
    Kavitha

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.