You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

Have you noticed the "drafts" under "My Profile"

The new index "Drafts & Notes" introduced by the site will be very useful for the members of Tamilspider. It will help to save the articles before publishing even when they are not yet finished.

This will save the time of the members because they can save the half-written articles when they have any work and then they can complete when they get time.
    This is a good option introduced in TSR. I used this option to save my uncompleted articles before publishing. Hope it will be useful for all the members of TSR.

Regards
    Rajesh

Regards
    Rajesh

Hi friend,
    This is surely a good and useful thing and it is very much user-friendly.This helps me a lot because due to the frequent power cuts it makes my resource saved in the drafts in between the stipulated time of UPS cut off.
    Thank you very much for introducing this new option.

with regards,
    S.ARUL FRANCES.

Hi Arul

I have not tried this option yet, it sounds good, but is it so whenever power cut happens as mentioned by you, you dont lose your article, does it automatically gets saved in your draft, I thought you have to save it manually before exiting from draft else it wont get saved inbetween if suddently you get logged off from internet.

Regards
    Kiran

Yes drafts helps to save our half prepare articles, and also this is one of the best protection method, Here we should say thanks to tony sir, thank you tony sir for updated these type of valuable option in all spider sites,

Regards,
    santhosh

Hi Mr.Kiran,
    You are thinking it right only.We have to save the article manually inside the drafts during the condition of going out of the website half the way.
    I have told that during power off in the meantime of UPS hangs on,we can save the article in drafts.

with regards,
    S.ARUL FRANCES.

Hello Friends
    Tamilnadu is experience more power cut in summer. Yes, this is an excellent option during this time. I am using it and it is really reduced my tension and burden raising because of irregular Power shutdown.

Regards
    Balanathan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.