You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Topics for June 1st to June 8th 2011

Hello members,
    Here I'm giving the topics to write in resources in TSR. To win MOD the members must post at-least 2 out of 3 must be on the mentioned topics. Any resource on below mentioned topics will be accepted.

• Celebrity cricket league. Suggested topics are like
      • CCL 2011 Online Ticket details
      • Chennai Rhinos Team details
      • Celebrity Cricket League Latest News
      • Players in Chennai Rhinos team
      • Live streaming information on CCL T20 2011
    .You can also write about authorized dealers, important shops about particular brand. You can cover all important cities in Tamilnadu

• Gas dealers in Tamilnadu
    • Admissions/results of any Tamilnadu university.
    • Any tourism spot of Tamilnadu

Please note that, candidate has to post minimum on 2 topics. It may be on CCL - admissions, results - admissions, results - CCL, any combination you like.

Member of Day award eligibility

MOD - January 2011 Winners list

MOD - Febraury 2011 Winners list

MOD - March 2011 Winners list
    The topics given for this week are really current hot topics to get good adsense revenue.

Hello to all, I am new to Tamil Spider, so please let me know how much points I will have to earn to win Member of Day Programme. And all the points should be from resources or may be from business posts. Waiting for fast reply.

Hello Narender Sharma,
    Welcome to Tamilspider! To win Member of Day Programme, the minimum eligibility criteria for any member is to score 95 points and to write minimum of 3 resources. Please note that the 2 articles must be on the above mentioned topics. To concise everything -
    1. Score total of 95 points
    2. Minimum 3 resources, in that 2 from mentioned topics
    3. Suppose if you score 30 points from 3 resources, you can score remaining 65 points form business, question bank, events, classifieds or even you can write other good resources also. That's fine with us!

Hope it clarified, have a happy stay at TSR!!

A S Kranthi Kiran

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.