You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What do you think about hotel Saravana bhavan in Chennai?

There are many hotels in Chennai among them which is your favorite hotel.

Some of the famous hotels are Saravana Bhavan, Namma Veedu Vasantha Bhavan, Rathna Bhavan, Murugan Idli Kadai, etc.

Each hotel is famous for the one or the other.

Hotel Saravana Bhavan is best and always stands for its quality but the price is expensive and we can see that the prices are getting high day by day.
    Though the price is costly the taste is very good. But many times it is not sufficient, i.e., it is not satisfying ones apetite.
    I always feel the other way that there are many good hotels in Chennai other than Saravana Bhavan. Saravana Bhavan once ruled the hotel industry as people used to stand in queue to taste the delicious food. But now the quality has degraded and also the quantity.

It is high time that they realize that they cannot sell food items by the brand name all the time and need to improve the quality and quantity to sustain in catering industry.

Regards
    Rajesh

Regards
    Rajesh

Hi Friends

Saravana Bhavan is not the best hotel but still people die to eat there as a status symbol, we can still see people crowded at the hotels, but anyway nowadays everywhere it is crowded be it saravana bhavan or saravana stores, due to the increase in population or maybe other reasons. I prefer Adyar Ananda Bhavan which is not mentioned here as a quite good place being left out.

Regards
    Kiran

The saravana bhavan hotel is one of the famous hotel in chennai, but food quality is not good, similarly all hotels in chennai are not good, now a days we cannot find good, tasty, healty food from hotel.

Better eat home food, we have to avoid eating in hotels, that is not safety for us.

Hai

This is a mouth watering thread. Saravana bhavan hotel is not only famous in Tamilnadu, but also in other states.

The sweets prepared in Saravana bhavan are very tasty due to pure ghee and the other Delicious items are Idli, Masala Dosa and Ven Pogal.

Regards
    Balanathan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.