You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Which is the best tourist place for enjoyment?

Discuss which is the best tourist place?

Some people prefer the amusement parks which will be filled with thrill and enjoyment, whereas others prefer going to hill stations.

There are still other places like National parks, shopping complexes, beaches, temples, etc.

Which place do you prefer as the best place for enjoyment?
    Hi Mangala

According to me it depends on the age group people are into, like for example youth and people in their teens would prefer adventure and will head to amusement parks or trekking and people in their mid 30's would like to do shopping for themelves and for their home which gives them pleaseure and in old age people would like to rest in peace, here I mean going to quite hill stations and temples.

Hi Mangala,

This is thousand dollar question to everyone. Every one may crossing this suitation, that Where to go for this hoilday? and where to go for this weekend ? Everone will have their own opinion and own wishes to spend their time depends upon their mind set. According to me any nature place will be a best place to visit. Don't go for shopping malls, artificial theme parks etc.. Don't waste your time and money by going these kind of places.

Be like a child, Why iam saying this?? Children will enjoy the places whereevery they where. They are not asking you to take them to shopping malls, theaters etc.. They will be happy even at house with good and healthy atmosphere. So take them to beach, parks, temples and any of the nature place. This will lead them to enjoy nature. This is an mechanic life, there is not time to enjoy nature. May be in 2025, there will be no butterflies, no sand land etc. So enjoy nature whenever you get time. Spend your free time with nature. This will be good for health also.

Let your child to love nature. This leads them to protect nature and they will lead a healthy life.

Vathsala R.

Everyone has their own interest.My opinion is any
    natural place. I would prefer always ooty as my tourist place because there climate was very good and lot of natural location available there such as botanical garden,rose garden, boat house, etc.,
    send your time there it is best place to spend holidays

Hai Mangala

I like to visit Hill stations of Tamilnadu. The reason is cool and pleasant climate. The hill stations Ooty and Kodaikanal are my favorite tourist destinations in Tamilnadu. Visiting this place in off season will give an excellent experience.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.