You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: About TamilSpider

TSR members with Google Adsense!

Hi Friends

It would be great if the memebers of TSR can mention whether they have got their Google Adsense account approved and how they felt about it that time.

Please mentioned whether the Adsense account was obtained through TSR and how may resources were contributed before you could make it.

Also share the difficulties if faced any and whether you are happy withthe earnings from it, take this as an opurtunity to thanks TSR if you have not yet.

Hi Friend,
    Your topic is surely a great thing for the new joiners like me to TSR.I struggled a lot at the starting and somehow managed to achieve the GOLD level.Then I went on searching to create an adsense account.I created the adsense account and it has been verified by the TSR editor and it is in pending condition for the Google to approve it.As you have asked, I have submitted about 15 resources.Thank you Kiran for arranging a discussion for this.

with regards,

Hi Arul

All the best for your Google Adsense Account pending approval to be approved soon, hope it happens soon and you start earning quickly and contribute more at TSR.

It is good to see some response on this thread, not sure why some of our seniors have not shown interest in responding, when it is good to have a account and get some earnings it will be even better to spread the knowledge for the goog of others.

I am sure our seniors will be having a Google Adsense Account and my request is to share their ideas and know how on the same how it works or how to make best use of it here in TSR.

Arul please let us know when your account gets approved and how you went about the same and how do you feel.

Hi Arul

What happened to your Google Adsense accout did u get one!

Hi friends
    Does anybody got approved in Google adsense using TSR?
    Is it easy to get approved with google adsense using TSR?
    How many resource will I have to post here to get approved?

Hello Venkata Kumar,
    There are many members who got ad sense account approved form TSR till now! All you need is to satisfy the minimum requirements set by Google adsense team. Just click on the "View AdSense Profile" in your profile page and see whether u satisfied the requirements.

A S Kranthi Kiran

Hi Friends,

To get google adsense approval you have to wait for a month. Then you will receive a letter from google and you need to enter the pin number. This will confirm you with your google account.

Don't get disappointed and just wait you will get approval.

Thank you Mangala mam and Kranthi kiran for your quick response.

Hello webmaster,
    I have found 3 requirement verifed. The other two is my profile details and my photo. I have uploaded my photo but you haven't verified it. please check it out.

Thank you.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.