You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Become partner of Tamilspider.com

If you have dream to have a website or to earn from net without investing, here is an opportunity for all.

We are introducing a fantastic program to become partner of this website. According to this program we will share our earnings to top 10 active members every month.

There are some conditions mentioned below -
    1. A minimum of 100 points should be scored by a member to be considered as partner of that month.
    2. Points in Resources, forum, directory and celebrities, tourist spots will be considered as 100%.
    3. Points from gallery, video will be considered half if there is self written description in the photo and video. For eg if you score 100 points from gallery and video it will be considered as 50.
    4. Copied posts any where in any section will not only be deleted but the member may also not be considered as partner of the site for that month.
    5. Points will be based on keywords, current and hot topics of Tamil Nadu etc.

The topper of that month will get 10% of revenue earned in that month, second will get 9%, 3rd 8%.... and 10th 1%.

This partnership is applied till Dec 2010, minimum points for eligibility may be increased depending upon the activity of members, types of posts and other criteria and is sole discreation of webmaster.

All queries regarding this scheme is welcomed as response to this thread.

See modified eligibility criteria here New eligibility criteria for partnership share at Tamilspider.com
    Hi Sanjeev sir,

My doubt is, From which month this offer will be activated? From this (May) month or June?

Shankar Ganesh

Attractive Contests in www.karnatakaspider.com.. Join now..

Thanks Sanjeev

And i thought there is no one care us.

Thanks for planning a good money earning scheme.

Procede.
    K Mohan

Theeinal Sutta Punn Arumay...Aaradhey Naavinaal Sutta Vadu...

It is really interesting,it is great opportunity to boost us from our Walking to Running.
    When will you implement this program?
    Regards
    kavitha

Hi satish
    I was just thinking that I havent mentioned the month, obviously there are 3-4 days left in May, and I think it will take 3-4 days for all members to look into this scheme, so it will start from June 2010.

Join spider sites to earn more

Hello Sandy Sir!

This is a very nice sceheme indeed to earn! Nevertheless, I have a question - will this be credited as Cash Credit or will it be accumulated as AdSense revenue?

If the latter, I regret, I do not have an approved account yet. If the former, here I am on my toes! Let the scheme begin!

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

There is nothing to do with individual adsense account, the share of top 10 members will be given as cash credit at the end of the month, in fact not end but after end of next month.

For eg if the sites revenue will be 50$ which I will announce after the month end, but cash credit will be done after the payout will be announced for the site because for every month value of $ changes, thus total earning for 50$ may vary in each month in INR.

Hi,

Its a nice plan. Actually today only i posted some message in the forum section that the partner sites need the extra care. But i find this information very interesting. Definitely there will be some good response from the members. This will definitely increase the performance of the members. I joined the tamilspider one week ago and i found that the website was not active enough. But now i find that the website is offering such a great opportunity to the members. I usually will be very active in the ISC. But now i have planned to be very active in the Tamil spider. It is very nice to be a part of the ISC spider sites.

And moreover the ISC websites offers more options to the members by sharing the revenue and giving credits to the members. It is definitely awesome and at this point i would like to thank Shankar ganesh who directed me to this forum. Without him i dont think i would have known about this scheme. I dint take anything seriously from this website but now i'm taking seriously. I think you will see my contributions to this website soon from now onwards.

Thanks & Regards
    S.Balasubramanian

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hi Balasubramanium
    Welcome to Tamilspider.com. I am glad to know that you are interested in this site, I expect some outstanding self written contribution about Tamil Nadu film industry, Tamil Nadu tourist spots, Tamil Nadu TV programs, Tamil Nadu politics and many more self written contribution from your side and expect you to be in top 10 every month.

Hello members!

So let the bells toll the morning tomorrow and let the scheme begin! From tomorrow onwards, we will hopefully see some enthusiastic contributions in order to secure a place within the top ten.

Thank you Sanjeev Sir, once again, for coming up with this wonderful offer.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hello sanjeev sir,

I will definitely do my maximum contributions to this website. you can expect more from me in this website. With that idea only i have stepped inside this website. There will be some good contributions to this website from my side. I will definitely utilize this offer and be in the list of top 10 performers of this website every week and not every month. I will give my focus on being the one among the top 3 active members. And once again i thank you for giving this offer sir.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Hello Mr. Balasubramanian!

Yes, that is the right approach. Let us all strive together to secure a place among the top ten point scroing members every month so that the site can be enhanced while at the same time our earnings may have an extra boost.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hello Kumaraditya sir,

Yes i will definitely join you to post more valuable contents in this website and make this website more useful and up to the reach of many members. The contents that we post should be of great value and that should provide value to the members of the Tamil Spiders.

Our valuable contents will definitely gain good earning to us. We will focus on the value and there will definitely be good earning in our wallet.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Nice announcement, I have joined Tamilspider today and I am sure I will be among top 10 contributor and will get partnership revenue from this site.
    Kaveri Jha

Hi Kaveri Jha,

Welcome to Tamilspider nd your interest with this site is appreaciated. My wishes for you to get into the top ten members who get partner ship from Tamilspider every month.

Shankar Ganesh

Hello Kaveri Jha!

A warm welcome to TamilSpider! Let us all strive to continue posting quality contents so that the site can be enhanced further while at the same time we the members can also earn a little something by this much appreciated scheme of profit sharing.

Wish you a long and happy journey with TamilSpider henceforth.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar

Hi,

Congratulations to the new comer. It is indeed great to see your enthusiasm. I hope you will definitely give some quality post and moreover this website will be a great place for you to earn. Good luck and all the best.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Webmaster Chennaispider

It is indeed a nice opportunity to grow with people. We are able to exchange our opinions and get new knowledge. Moreover it is very pleasant to note that we earn money for working in this site. It is fantastic.

Hi John Bosco sir,

Warm welcome to Tamilspider. We would expect the names of the new members like you in this month partnership program results.

Shankar Ganesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.