Thanks Raghavan for sharing the information, hope everyone follows the traffic rules and leads a safe life, its always better to start 10 minutes early to reach on time wihtout any tension in case you get late due to traffic.
tips to avoid accident:
1) before you start your vehicle., please check the following things
a)head lights, brake lights & indicators
b)brake, clutch, fuel, and horn.
c)check the tires and Tyre bolt nuts.
d)check the radiator and engine oils. and battery. if you check these you will avoid 15% of accident.
2)while driving never over take at junction, zebra crossing, and bends, if you follow this you will avoid another 15% of accident.
3)if you drive a vehicle you know to control it, when you know to control the other vehicles around you(by blow horn and signaling with hand and head light and brake light and indicators you will avoid 25% of accident.
4) when you know the climate and drive according to it you will avoid another 5% percent accident.
( if its raining you have to control the vehicle 10 meters before your target. the safe is please reduce your confident speed to 1/2 . if you expert in driving at 150km/h please reduce to 75km/h)
(if it is winter and you cant see the road clearly, please reduced your speed to low.
5) please blow horn while any vehicles crossing you because some vehicle will try to over take it results in hitting your vehicle.i t will avoid another 10% accident
6) please obey the traffic rules, because it is not make to control you, it is make to save your soul. if you obey it you will avoid another 20% accident.
7)please don't take any alcoholic contents, or any other wine activities. if you follow this you will avoid another 5% accident
Accidents is increasing due to increase in traffic at road side. So first of all remember to follow the road rules you can limit maximum amount of accidents.
Some of the things to be cared while driving are:
1. Don't drink alcohol and drive. Many fools are doing this till now. It makes damage to opposite bike rider.
2. Drive at limited speed. Dont drive faster in streets many children run along streets.
3. Use your horn wisely. Nowadays walkers too disturb by walking in road.
4. See the traffic signal. Many move their vehicle at last 1 sec remaining. This may lead to accident.
Story of Mankatha