You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Others

Kanimozhi arrested in 2G scam

This forum is to discuss Kanimozhi's arrest in 2G scam.
    DMK MP Kanimozhi and Kalaignar TV MD and CEO Sharad Kumar have been arrested in the 2G spectrum scam case. A Special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court dismissed the bail petition of Kanimozhi and Sharad Kumar in the case on Friday following which they were taken into custody.
    While rejecting their bail petition Judge OP Saini ordered their "forthwith" arrest and directed the duo to appear before it at 10 am on Saturday. Kanimozhi and Kumar will be lodged in Delhi's Tihar jail.
    Guys share your opinion.

Mani
    It is quiet natural but delayed .Dr kalaignar told I have no link in Kalaignar TV except my name Kalaignar.That speech itself announced that that is something rotten in Kalaignar TV.He knows all.So he preemptied himself from it.Dhayalu ammal also would follow Kanimozhi.But Subramaniam Swamy laughs at CBI asking Raja and P>Chidambaram jointly took the decision to give spectrum first come first serve basis,then why Raja is alone in Dhihar?It is valuable question.He going on corrnering closely and steadily towards Manmohan an sonia ,I think.Let us wait.

Mr.Mani ,The free television sets have reached every house of Tamil Nadu.In that people benefited to see the continuous news items that Kalaignar family has captured Tamil Nadu as a whole and cong DMK combine have looted in 2G spectrum scam .That is why they have voted against Kalaignar Sonia combine.So it is not a genuine charge that freebies not reached the people

Hahaha good sense of humour vasu.

Mani

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.