You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Coimbatore

Always moderate city

Having a residence in the great Manchester of South India i am very happy to post this content.Coimbatore is known for its industrial growth, cotton textile and its moderate climate which is very pleasant to survive in any climate.It is so because of the Ooty and hot Kerala near our city.It also stands top in the table of educational institutions.

Thanks for reading about our city.
    Moderate climate in coimbatore!!!??? Those days gone. now all the trees gone in the name Road expansion.
    Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

I agree with u Suresh. But still it is a much better city with moderate climate when compared to other big cities in Tamilnadu. As a part of global warming, the temperature is keep on raising. 10 years back, bangalore's temperature will never touch 35 degrees. But now it is already reached 38 degress few days back. The sameis applicable for Coimbatore too. But still, yes, removal of tress has significant affect in the Coimbatore's climate.

Mani

Hi Friends

Compared to Chennai, it is better at coimbatore as I have heard people saying that in the evening around 4PM it becomes so cool that they go for a walk which is so pleasant but the same in chennai is not possible as you even sweat in nights while your in deep sleep!

Maybe now things are changing all credit goes to Global Warming, which is picking up at a good rate like wild fire in the forest.

Regards
    Kiran

Thank you friends for your valuable replies

with regards,
    S.ARUL FRANCES

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.