You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Which course having bright future other then Computer/Medical in Tamilnadu?

Hi All,

I just want to discuss, which course having bright future. After completion of +2 max of the students want to go with Engineering or Doctor.

But here we are forget to differentiate that courses. If engineering means not only computer. Lots of courses are there to choose in that engineering right?.

So lets we discuss which one is best in that. i'm comming to say, some courses having good future, but if people who didn't get computer science, due to lake of knowledge they will choose some other course.

So let me know what are the different courses/ some thing strange is there?
    but it should be having future.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,
    Sakthivel.G
    Hi Sakthi,

You have asked a very good timely question.

As you have said there are many courses which are available other than medical and engineering.

Students may go in for M.Sc. Electronic media, a five year integrated course in Anna University.

There are many courses in animation, fashion technology, visual communication, etc.

If you want to stick with science then you may opt Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, nanotechnology, etc.

All these courses are available in various colleges in Tamilnadu.

E.Mangala

Hi friends,
    I am glad to discuss about this topic.Being an Engineering student I have an idea that it is appreciated to go to go into evergreen fields like Mechanical,Production,Metallurgy and other core branches.Also studying Computer science,Electronics & Communication Engineering will pay you handsomely if the candidate is eligible.My advice is not to take IT fields and all.This is because the trend of this course may increase or degrade.There are also many other good courses than Engineering and Medical which have good scope as described by Mrs.Mangala.

with regards,
    S.ARUL FRANCES.

Hi all,
    Other than Engineering and Medical one can do BBA. After finishing BBA you can continue doing master degree MBA which has more job vacancies at present. MBA is most wanted profession at present next to Information technology. BBA and MBA deals with management.
    Another course is BCA. After completing BCA you can continue doing higher degree MCA. By doing this you can get jobs in call center, Data management, IT fields. There will be vacancies for ever as computer is a developing field of this century.
    Marine provides you job once you selected in college. There are many marine courses which remain unknown to all. There are many advantages in marine job. Only thing is you have to work for 6 months continuously in sea.

hi sakthi,

Except Engineering or Medical only few options strick my mind for you.

1) Simplely Complete your M.sc or B.sc degree along with B.ed and opt for Teaching jobs in Goverment Higher secondary schools. Besides these you can opt for Private Coaching also one of the best option. Today by having few years of teaching experiance in can open your own Coaching institute. And can easily Ern 6 figure salary.

You can also join some institutes for teachning like- Pathfinder, FITJEE, Resonace etc. FITJEE & Resonance even pay 7 figures salary to there teacher.

2) Simplely after completing your P.hd you can opt for research. Any research Scientist Recieved 50,000 per month in Kolkata. For example- Md. Jamaluddin. Simultaneously you can teach also in Colleges as well and double your stipend.

3) Opt for Hotel Management. Complete your B.Sc/M.sc (Hotel Management) from a good institute and you can find good job in 5 star Hotels, Resturaunts etc.

Regards
    ~Faiyaz~

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/fields-other-than-engineering-medical-after-10-2-science-no-entrance-exam-requirements-16621.html#ixzz1Qq54RDQS

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.