You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How we can identify good school for our Kids?

Hi All,

Please let me know how we can identify one good school for our kids. Because this is the time every one looking schools for their.

Choosing good school is the big head ace work to every one. So tell me how we can identify/ choose school for kids.

Some schools are collecting lots of money from parents, but teaching level is too poor.

So tell me what are the things we have to look before joining our kids in that school.

Is there any Metrics are standard grade is there for schools?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,
    Dear Sakthivel,

Selecting schools is major problem now a days. Today education is like business and schools are also try to do deal with parents for their children education. According to me, don't go for a school, which collects donation. People today think that, their children will learn well, if they got specific schools but they are collecting more amount. It is not true lot and lot of schools providing good education, discipline and good training select those kind of schools. Students from government schools also got higher marks and they shine in their career.

Vathsala R.

Well said Vathsala. Today education is very high profile high revenue business. In my opinion, I would advice to look at the following factors before you opt for admission in any school.
    fees structure, Good infrastructure, Quality teachers, Past track record, extra currucular activities, soft skill training etc. Obviously you will not get all these facilities in government or corporation schools. As Vathsala said, there are many students who are successful in life who did their education in government or corporation schools. But they are exceptions and I always appreciate them. When it comes to our childrens education, I dont think any parent will like to take a chance by admitting their kids in corporation or govt school. Alteast they will try to get admission in any matriculation school if not international schools. So parents be prepared to pay donation or captation fees for your children and start saving for your childrens education.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.