You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How we can maintaine our friends?

Hi Dude,

I having lots of friends in my native place and i really struggle to maintain all of them. once in a while/Month I 'm trying to meet all of them. But its not happened. when ever I go to my native they were busy with their work,. Just one Hi one Bye..!

I'm not able to spend more time with them. I'm just raising this issue, bcz i don't have idea, how i can spent more time with my friends,

Thanks in advance ,
    Best Regards,
    hai dear.,
    It's true but we can maintain a friendship. A true friend never avoid the friends because the person have the real love in heart.

now a days many way to maintain our friendship

using message,email,making a call in free time. spend the free time with friends,remember the birthday to wish,at least weekly one call them and talk to at least 5 min,try to participate the function like alumni like.

Three months once or Yearly twice arrange any tour to go.main thing is participating and care is important.

Uthattallavi Irrukkum 1000 Natpaivida

Mannathallavil Irrukkum 1 Ithaiyam Pothum

Maiyappan @ Tamil
    Enjoy Every Second In Life

Friendship is endless. To maintain friendship nothing we have todo only this be a good friend to your friend. This will maintain you friend..

G - Give a great place in your heart to your friend
    o - Offer good Enjoyment
    o - Offer good Support
    D - Don't be Selfish
    F - Feel free to listen to your friend
    R - Royal to your Friend
    I - Interact
    E - Endless care
    N - Need to keep in touch
    D - Don't Critisize

Vathsala R.

Friendship needs no time.It will understand and keep friendship.Our literatures say friendship of Pisirandhaiyar and Kopperuchozan who had never seen themselves but they set a great example to friendship.So don't worry friend.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.