You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

What you think about the free of Rice

Hai friends.,

Hai every one in DMK pried Dr.Kallaingar gave the 1kg Rice for 1 Rupess. but now a day's Jayalaitha madam announced Rice is free. It is good for the people or bad. I think this is really wast of cost to government.

They give a rice to free of cost. They only get the rice not for other cooking materials so the government give the job to that people it will give the permanent food for every one.This is my point of view.

Share your Feelings Friends.
    Hi,
    It may benefit poor people if it not fall in the hands on Rice Mafia. In the past all the Rs. 1 rice is smuggled to Keral and Andhra Pradesh by the rice mafia, and they made huge money out of it. This was supported by politicians. Hope Jaya will not allow this as this scheme is brought in favour of poors.

Mani

@Mani, really i appreciate your positive thinking... if it would happen then great.

Freebies for poor is unavoidable until unless everyone in India becomes a rich. Nothing wrong in it.
    Everyone in india enjoys freebies in many ways. Government gives so many subsidiaries for petrol, gas, etc, etc. Only Middle class and Rich people enjoying it. What about poor man?

Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.
    Engal Vazhvum Engal Valamum Mangaadha Tamizh Endru Sangae Muzhanku

Hi,

According to my view, anything that is given for free will not have its value. There should be some better option to the Tamilnadu people instead of giving anything for free. There are many person thinking that if we give free products, then the people will get attracted to that person and also vote for that person. No this is not the case actually. If the government is giving something for free then the people who are gaining it are getting lazy and are not working properly and they rely more on the free products of the government. In general if the government gives some free things in this election, the same people will expect some thing more in the coming election. This is how the mentality of the people is polluted by giving the free things. This thought should be eradicated from the mind of people and the free stuffs given should also be stopped by the government as well.

I dont think that there will be a change in the status of the people of Tamilnadu by just giving the 20 Kg rice. Also she is not giving completely free rice. It is just 20 Kg only. Even though the people are benefited and are attracted with this plan they are exactly getting affected indirectly. This condition should be realized by the people and there should be a solution brought.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Can you suggest the Indian and Tamil Nadu government to stop the Subsidiaries for petrol, gas, tax exemption, etc. The Middle class and rich people are enjoying more and more free things from government. Not the poor one. If I have TV then I say dont give TV as free and if I dont have then i say nothing wrong in that. This is human psychology.
    Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.

The things that are given to the people of Tamilnadu should be actually very useful to the people. The TV that was given was of no use. The government spent lots and lots of money in manufacturing such a TV and it distributed to almost all the houses in Tamilnadu. But the fact is that the people who already have TV get this TV and keep it as an alternate one. The government should make a perfect analysis on what is the basic requirement of the people. Instead of spending the money unnecessarily in these things the government can rather adapt one village and do all the things that are necessary for that village and bring that village up. If this is done the people will automatically consider the work done by the party and cast vote to the same party next election also. Rather giving these free stuffs are not at all going to be of use to the people. Even I have two TV in my house.

The government gave TV but it was unable to bring some solution for this current issue in Tamilnadu. Without power even though they provide TV there will not be any use. People are afraid when the summer is coming. The power issue is a very big problem in Tamilnadu which is still not yet rectified. Instead giving free things and making the people mad is perfectly of no use.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Site Coordinator Tamilspider
    Webmaster Chennaispider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

According to me Free Rice, TV, Mixi and all will make people lazy. In tamilnadu, more people are don't have enough money to buy Rice and basic needs.. But some people spends more money in drinks and unwanted things. If our government give Rice and all free means, they will be happy and spends more and more money in drinks. Instead of giving free things our government can build factories, companies and can give employment for poor people. This process will take long time but This will be help them till life end.

Factory for Watage reproduction, paper mill, printing etc, these kind of factory can give job opportunity for uneducated also.

So Dear Tamil people don't go back with Free things, you can earn more than these by you hard work and knowledge. Let government to do something different.

Regards,
    Vathsala R.

Country like India, it is very very difficult to identify who is below poverty line. So far every government says % calculation also. that is too some kind of survey result and not exactly correct one. If we have TV then why should we get it from Government? But none of us didn't do that. From corepathi to poorman everyone got TV. I would say it is the pbm of people.

Future plan is fine but at the same time we have to think about today also. Without today, tomorrow is no more.Government have to concentrate 50% for today and another 50% for tomorrow.

Priyamudan,
    Suresh Kumar R.

Free rice is a good scheme for me.Money allotted for this scheme also will go to rich or rulers if it is not given to rice.The general opinion is correct that giving job is better than giving free rice.But think over it; is it possible today to give job for all today.Day by day the govt is reducing job opportunities.It has no plan to give employment.So the free rice will be useful to the poor section of the people.
    We are always saying if freebies are given, people will go lazy.Do you know Ambanies are getting free from govt. They are getting tax cuts ,subsidy right off tax relief etc.This amount is greater than the free rice.We always charging when the govt helping poor only.Govt employees get relief in income tax for housing loan,savings ,medical expenditure ,insurance etc.Why he has to get this while he is capable of paying tax?Are we opposing it?After all the real tax payer are poor people and he gets a small share from govt.The govt money is not produced by govt.It is paid by people.Our taxing method is in such a way that indirect taxes are more than direct taxes.That 95%of people giving govt money by using things in their life.This accumulation is used by govt to exporters or importers as subsidy.
    Our medias propagate that freebies are bad so as to get that money to their bosses ,industrialists ,merchants,brokers ,land lords.We are not concern for the elephant is going out ,but make hue and cry for the ants oing out for their breathing

She is changing all the plans introduced by DMK government.I am not sure about the quality of that free rice.This will be useful for the poor people surely but it will look like 'rain in flooded area' sometimes and sometimes it will look like 'rain in a desert'.Anyhow the farmers will get good rate for their rice and their condition will get improved.

with Regards,
    S.ARUL FRANCES.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.