You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Which operating system is best

hai Friends.,
    Now a days we use many Operating System like Windows,Macintosh,Linux,Sun Micro system etc., many of the people use Windows and Macintosh. Which Operating System is best for which work, and why the Operating System is best for that work.
    Hi Maiyappan:
    In my point of view windows xp sp2, sp3 is best and also Linux good but we have know some basic cmd's means Linux is very superb.

hai raghav,
    Thanku for replay me.

Regards
    Maiyappan @ Tamil
    Enjoy Every Second In Life

Hi friend,

According to my point of view,windows XP3,windows7 are very useful.Because comparing to other Operating Systems,Windows gives us a very great user friendly experience.

Windows XP is suitable for all the School and small scale office purposes.In that any program can be easily installed and uninstalled.
    windows 7 provides a great graphical interface.It is suitable for the large scale industries who want their works to be finished simple and smart.
    Mac and linux OS are similar to windows 7 with good graphical interface.Only thing is that you need to practice the basics in that before starting to work with that.

with regards,
    S.ARUL FRANCES.

I am a fan of UNIX Operating System. I am using it for the past 12 years and Shell Scriting, AWK programming are the unique features in UNIX. You can do wonders with UNIX o/s. Yes, it is really UNIque and UNIVERSALLY EXECUTABLE. Do anyone agree?

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.