You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Which movie is best movie moving now

hai friends,
    In this year 2011 start gone 5 month in this five months many movie released. Many movie run successfully many movie not run successfully. in this 2011 which movie is best movie.and review about that movie.why the movie is best.
    Hi friend,
    According to my point of view it is ultimately the film KO which is sworned to be the greatest hit of the year 2011.
    This is the most ongoing hit and will surely be recommended to get a Award.

with regards,

Review about the film KO

Hai S.Maiyappan

Engeyum Kadhal Tamil movie is going excellent it is rocking in Tamil cinema theaters. Jayam Ravi is the hero and Hansika Motwani is the heroin. Excellent direction by Prabhu Deva.
    All the songs are hit, music is by Tamil popular music director Harris Jeyaraj.

Be Happy!

i will just list out the best movies by tis year..
    tamil movies: KO
    english movies: pirates of the caribbean
    for childrens:kung fu panda.
    tis r best by 2011 by tis month

Yes my opinion also ko movie, because it comes with different story with good acting by jeeva. And next movie, vaanam also simply super, this movie also superb story with good concept. And also, we will get some upcoming movies which has greatest stories and concept, let us wait for some best movies.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.