You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Which anti virus software is best for mobile phones.

Hai friends.,

I don't know which antivirus software is best for mobile.My friends told many software but i need a good and best antivirus software for mobile.Because many time the cell phone can hang and infected with virus so that time we lose our how can product the mobile from virus.
    Hi friend,
    Antivirus programs are available only for the most upgraded version phones and it will be only for name sake.Some of the companies which provide Antivirus programs for computers also produce some antivirus mobile phones.
    Some of them are Kaspersky Internet Security(KIS),Netquin,ESET are ones which have some effects over the Vial programs.

with regards,

Yes Arul Frances , you are absolutely correct. The Kaspersky Internet Security(KIS)is one of the best and perfect anti virus for mobiles as well as computers and laptops, but Eset and netquin is not much effective compare to Kaspersky Internet Security. So my vote for Kaspersky Internet Security.

I hope you can understand, which is best anti virus for mobiles.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.