You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

Vijayakumar venkatachalam

hi i am vijayakumar venkatachalam from salem, tamilnadu, india. i completed M.C.A.

i like nature and smile. i am interesting to play chess game. reading books, photography, hearing songs and yoga basic course learned.

i am newly person in this website all friends and members guide to me.

i joined tamilspider website yesterday very interesting, more informative and updated news posted regularly very useful.

one form message was created yesterday any suggestion and other commends posting, helpful to me.

all the friends and members thankful.

with regards,
    vijayakumar venkatachalam.
    Hi Vijayakumar,

Warm welcome to you from my side on joining the fastest growing Tamil portal,Tamil Spider. First of all read the posting guidelines before starting to contribute. By doing so, in future you will not get any problem in content posting. If you have any further queries, kindly put a message in the forum.

While posting a message in the forum section, write the first letter of every sentence in capital letter. Please use proper English to post any content.

Practice makes perfect..

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.