You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Tirunelveli

What is importance of thirunelveli alwa?

thirunelveli alwa is difficult to buy it. The shop is opened in night time only.. It is very costlier because it is very tasty.. It will compare with devar amutham. It is also called as irutu kadai alwa.. So many people waiting in queue to buy this alwa.. It is international famous one.. While buying this alwa, some people make competition and fight with each of them.. The alwa shop is open only one in every day.. So only it will be rare to buy..
    Thank you so much.. I want to post more messages.. Could you please appreciate me..

Hi Bala,
    I welcome you to Tamilspider.com on behalf of all members. First of all read posting guidelines before contributing. If you have any further queries, post a message in forum.

Your eagerness towards posting in forum is appreciable. I request you to post messages in forum which you can discuss and can get various views. Please note that you should give various options to choose in opinion poll. See that there is nothing in your poll. I request you to avoid this future. All the best.

Regards,
    Rizwan.
    Practice makes perfect..

hi Bala,
    Now we can find tirunelveli halwa in all districts of Tamilnadu. Halwa is one of the sweets that is made in many parts of world. But tirunelveli halwa has its own uniqueness. Tirunelveli halwa is tastier and it tastes better than any other halwa in world. At present many types of halwas are made such as milk halwa, Badam halwa, fruit halwa, cashew halwa and many more it is a long list. Tirunelveli halwa is the parent of all these halwas. I love Cashew halwa or Mundiri halwa in tamil. It tastes good all try it once you wont leave it.

By
    Venkat
    Story of Mankatha

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.