You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems

Re: How to Identify Membership rank

Dear all,
    i have recently joined here and shared some threads and gave some opinion on poll. as a result few points i have earned in my kitty. but i am unable to identify my membership Rank. if any one can guide with regard to this , then it will be very kind enough

best wishes
    Gopi Krishna Choudhury
    Hi Gopi Krishna

I welcome you to Tamil spider. Hope to see good resources posted by you.

Member rank will be given to each member and will be updated every Sunday according to the members contribution in the site.

You will get a member rank soon.

For further clarifications click the below link:

Member Rank

E.Mangala

Hi mangala. thanks a lot for your kind help. i was thinking that whether this site is fake . so i should waste my valuable time in posting the articles and information in threads. Still i believe i need to go through the guidelines thoroughly for better understanding about the site and its process. anyways thanks once again. cheers

Hello Mr K Gopi Krishna Choudhury,
    Membership ranks are updated in spider sites at regular intervals. So after some days you will get your membership rank and it will go higher according to your points in various sections of Tamil spider.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.