You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Resource contest - Tamilnadu MLA's & MP's profiles

Hello members,
    I have a good news for the all active members of Tamilspider. We are announcing new resource contest on Tamilnadu MLA's & MP's profiles. All you have to do is so simple! Post the profiles of newly elected Tamilnadu MLA's and MP's and win extra cash credit.The members who posted minimum 30 profiles can get 250 Rs as award and for 60- 500 Rs.

We are going to accept single post on each MLA and MP and of good quality and detail description, duplicate post and poor quality posts will not be accepted at any cost. To avoid multiple posts of same MLA/MP, please post as to response to this forum thread that which Tamilnadu assembly constituencies are you interested and posting.

Please find the list here: Tamilnadu Legislative Constituencies list

Constituencies taken by members as on 10th May:
    Mangala - Chennai, Tiruvallur and Kancheepuram districts
    Rajesh - Vellore, Tiruvannamalai and Villupuram districts.
    Kranthi Kiran - Cuddalore, Krishnagiri, Dharmapuri, Salem districts.

UPDATE - Completed Constituencies : Madurai, Tuticorin and Tirnelveli

Rules for resource based contest

1] Members can write as many as resources on this topic.
    2]All Resources should be submitted in

Resources » Tamilnadu Politics and Tamilnadu government Categories » Tamilnadu MLAs and
    Resources » Tamilnadu Politics and Tamilnadu government Categories » Tamilnadu MPs

Important Note: Each member will get Cash and Points for each and every article posted. Per suppose if you have completed posting 30 MLA's in 10 days, It means that you have earned minimum of 300 to 400 points + Cash credits + 250 Rs contest money + MOD award + points for partnership programme. Last month, our member Mrs Mangala has earned around 1200 points in 30 days and got share around 1900 Rs. I think it good opportunity to earn form this resource contest as you can be benefit 4 times.

Please post your ideas and feedback.
    Hi webmaster,

It is really a good news. Everyone will be interested to know about the details of the new MLA's and MP's. So it is definetely a hot topic for google adsense.

Regarding Tamilnadu assembly constituencies I am interested in posting about Chennai, Tiruvallur and Kancheepuram districts.

E.Mangala

Hi Kranti,

This is good news for all TSR members.

I would like to take up Vellore, Tiruvannamalai and Villupuram districts.

Thanks
    Rajesh

Regards
    Rajesh

Hello Kranti sir,
    This the very very hot and intrest topic for this month i think so. So members catch the MLA'S and MP's details and full the resourse page. Me i am going to catch MLA's from Kanchipuram and vello. See you soon.

Hi all,
    I am new here. Seems to be very good topic which brings traffic up to next election. Great idea by webmaster.

I like to post MLA's from Madurai, Tuticorin and Tirunelveli.

By
    venkat.

Finally completed Madurai, Tuticorin and Tirnelveli constituency fully. Now going to post MLA's from Kanyakumari, Nagapattinam and Thanjavur constituency.

By
    Venkat.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.