You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Which God is worshipped more in Tamilnadu?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which God is worshipped more in Tamilnadu?'.
    Vinayagar

Shivan

Murugan

Amman

Iyappan

Which is the favorite God of yours and how does that GOD became your favorite, does praying a favorite God help or is it good to pray different God each time depending upon our requirement like for wealth education, wisdom, power etc

Regards
    Kiran
    Hi Kiran,
    You missed out the prime and foremost GOD whom we should workship every moment. "MOTHER". You can get good health, wealth, widom, etc everthing from her. So my favourite god is Mother and I am proud to say this here. Hope many will agree with me.

Rgds,
    Mani

Kiran Sir,
    Good Poll but option is too less for our Tamilnadu people, for this at lest you need minium 108 its our devoites famouse number right? But you missed a one and one the Great Sriman Narayanan.

Hi Sangeetha

Yes i know, i have not covered all the names of God that's why i have given option "others" , so that it can be used and you can mentioned the name here in forum posting with your views on the same.

Regards
    Kiran

I welcome Mani's posting regarding Mother.Any other god giving nothig while mother gives all .
    Tamil Nadu people worship many petty gods like kathavarayan muniyandietc.They outnumber the gods cited here.Really they are our forefathers who have sacrificed for us.So the greatful people worship them .These gods were with us and guided our people.After that the religion and religious institutions made big and big gods with imaginative stories .Some cvested interests used them to make gain for them .So they propagate for them and now these gods begin to disappear and big gods are worshipped in grand manner .Thus the institutions and men behind them earn big money

hai friend.,
    Vasu point of view the Mother is over best god because she give the whole life to live for only child.

I like Iyappan because my parents don't have a child in 8 years so my dad goto sabari mallai to get the bell then only i come to this world.

I also like Vinnayagar, Murugar because My Close friend Karthick is Murugan and Sakthi is Vinnayagar.

The powerful and wish giving god is many people says Amman is best god to give the wish.

you note this this one also come to mom.. So get the wish wish every day to your mom. she is living go

Regards
    Maiyappan @ Tamil
    Enjoy Every Second In Life

Delete Attachment

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.