You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Work shop on Advanced Excel in chennai

Dear Professional,

Greetings from ExTreme Consultancy!!!

We are proud to announce a one day workshop on Advanced Excel that will cover the powerful features to help you handle/mange your day to day activities more efficiently and in a much smarter way that will bring you laurels. Who attended our Extreme Excel workshops in the past?

· Top Management executives like Directors, Partners, CEO, CFO, COO

· All Professionals like Chartered Accountants, Cost accountants, Company secretaries, Project Managers

· People at managerial levels working in Finance & Accounts, Sales & Marketing, Human resources, Information Technology, Quality and engineering, Research & Development,

· Students of the Top B-Schools and tech savvy Business owners running their own business

· Any one whose day to day office work involves extensive use of Microsoft Excel

In the past our participants helped us to understand their specific needs and today we collated all their needs as our course curriculum. Thus, this workshop will enable you with knowledge and skills to push excel beyond its limits and help you achieve great success.

Course Outline

1. Introduction to Spreadsheets: Introduction to Spreadsheets like Excel, Openoffice Calc, Lotus notes New features in excel 2007 and 2010. Understanding the ribbon and shortcuts in excel 2007 and 2010.

2. Data analysis tools: Learn how to use the built-in features in excel for effective data analysis.

Features covered: Filters, Sorting, Pivot, Goal Seek, Sub-Totals, Advanced Filters, Solver,
    Scenarios etc.

3. Excel Functions: IF, Nested IF, AND, OR, Information functions, VLOOKUP/HLOOKUP and Advanced VLOOKUP, using the powerful SUMPRODUCT as replacement for other functions, Precisely compute time and date differences with hidden functions in excel.

Features covered: IF, AND, OR, Nested IF, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, TEXT, DATE and Time functions, Financial functions, Hyperlink.

4. Dashboard Reporting: Prepare impressive dashboard reports with advanced features and looks.

Features covered: Graphs & Charts, Conditional formatting, Up down Symbols, Hyperlinks Picture tools etc.

5. Graphs & Charts: Learn how to prepare useful management tools like Gantt charts, Pareto analysis, Affinity Diagrams, Process capability, Scatter plots, Run Charts, Control Charts

Features covered: Graphs and Charts, Organization chart tricks etc.

6. Design Excel Templates: Learn how to design templates for various purposes like customer satisfaction survey, Service feedback, Logical process flow based dynamic templates.

Features covered: Conditional Formatting, Data validation, Lists and Functions

7. Financial Analysis: Learn how to prepare budgets and use various financial functions for computing cost of borrowed funds etc.

Features covered: Bank Loan and EMI computation etc.

8. Data Protection Techniques: Learn how to secure your data with encryption and with multi layered security.

Features covered: Sheet, Range and Workbook Protection techniques, Protection from Visual Basic.

9. Web features in Excel: Understanding the XML formats, Saving workbooks as Web Pages, Importing data from Web sites

Features covered: Web Query, HTML document conversion etc.

10. Data consolidation: Learn tricks on how to consolidate multiple sheets, workbooks, and how to summarize data in multiple worksheets and workbooks

Features covered: Using range techniques, Consolidation feature and Trainer designed tools

11. Data Grouping and Outlining: Learn how to automatically outline data for a better presentation and MIS.

Features covered: Grouping and Outlining

12. Macros and Visual Basic: Introduction to Visual Basic, Understanding the macros, automation and their limits, Creating your first macro, Creating your own function to extract comment text into a cell.

Features covered: Macros, Visual basic scripting basics, Learn macros yourself.

13. Sending emails using Excel Database: Learn the step by step process on how to design excel database and use the same for sending mail from MS Word. Learn how to design Address labels using excel database.

Features covered: Mail Merge in MS word

14. Working with Excel Tables: Understanding the Tables, Multiple filters in the same sheet using Tables, creating graphs with dynamic tables

Features covered: Excel Tables, Lists etc.

15. Advanced Tips and Tricks: Custom data formats and Formula, How to generate the ASCII characters and dealing with space and space like characters. Creating a clock in excel, Excel shortcuts,

Course features

Comprehensive Course Coverage by Expert trainers

Individual attention by co-trainer

Flexible Schedule

Post Training Support for 180 days

Excellent Course material

Program Deliverables

• Lunch and Tea/Coffee along with snacks will be provided to all participants.

• Training manual along with reference material will be provided by us. (Hard copy + Soft Copy CD)

• You have to bring your laptop for the workshop (Recommended)

Course Fees

INR (Rs.) 4,999 per participant (all Inclusive)

Mode of Payment: Cash/Cheque/DD

The Cheques should be drawn in favour of "Prabhas Kumar Panda ".

If you are interested then please reply back to this email with the following details:

1. Name:
    2. Organization:
    3. Designation:
    4. Email ID:
    5. Contact No.:
    6. Will you recommend us for a corporate training?

Please feel free to Contact us for any queries & clarification.

Kindly refer your friends and colleagues for the above training. As a result they will be benefitted.
    well friend. I ve already attended and found the session quite useful. The trainers are just like Excel magician. i have never heard about the tips and tricks they showed in the session. In my opinion itz worth going for this training. have fun take care and wish u all d best.

Hey Dude, wish u all success and all d best for the training. m happy for you bcoz u have become a freelance trainer. make yourself available to train me in excel. i need training exclusively on macros. hope you can help me fine. i have lot of work on Business analysis. so if you teach me more on analysis tool and data consolidation and dealing with huge data base it ll be so kind of you.

Hey prabhas. i have 3 friends who are much interested in this training of MS excel. you just let me know which date i should suggest them to come. by the way your tools are impressive which you gave for demo. kindly develop some more tools and show it on training.. all the best.

hi shradha,
    Glad to hear that you friends appreciated my tool. i have lot of tools in my inventory. so don't worry it will be done. however i start batches on Saturday and Sunday. so you can suggest your friends to come on Sunday. as Saturday i am busy with Accenture guys. please let me know if you have any queries with regard to the training.

best wishes,

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.