You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies & Actors

Rana movie release Can be Expected for this Diwali? It will be a great Diwali this year.

Rana - The Next most expected project from superstar. Its being a worrying factor that Superstar is not able to continue the shooting shedules due to his poor health condition.

Rajini, the real hero of Tamil Nadu. Rajini's fan clubs are available throughout Tamil Nadu dedicated to him. Rajinikanth, Started his career as a carpenter-turned-coolie-turned-conductor-turned Super Star says: "I couldn't ha...ve asked God for more." A bit of a recluse, Rajni may be. I have got the previlege to meet him during the Dhalapathi movie shooting, he was very fast as there is some spring fixed in his shoes, Easily approachable, down to earth and a friendly person. We will pray god for his good health and he should bounce back with greater energy for his upcoming project Rana.
    Yes hope to hear some real punh dialogues from him with some good gestures as he always does,I wonder how rajini will look like in animation film.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.