You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ruling party Tamilnadu

Discuss: What is the use of Tamil language?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'What is the use of Tamil language

Dhayalu ammal was left in charge sheet by the CBI as she could not understand or talk in other than Tamil .This use of Tamil was not known till date .Will it be applied by police to village ladies or gents who just involving in criminal cases by quarrelling with neighbours and which develops in assaults
    Tamil is a language of Tamilnadu all like other languages in India, so we cannot conclude with a answer that there is only a particular result for which it is being used is my view!

hai friend,
    Eventhough the question is from polical section.It is better to start the answer from cultural and traditional point of view.Tamil is one of the longest surviving classical languages in India.It exists for more than two thousand years.It was registered in UNESCO Memory of the world register in 1997.But recently the language is under demolition.Eventhough every political parties seems to protect this language ,selfishness to attain the polical power is the main cause of it.

with regards,

I meant for political view only .It was pity that CBI told in court that Dhayalu ammal was not charged though she has 60% of share of Kalaignar TV because she knew only Tamil and so she could not do any irregularity . I wanted only to expose this bluff . Your point of view is also a serious one to be discussed separately as you told

I have never heard that Dayalu Ammal was acquitted for that reason. If thats the reason every person going to be questioned by the CBI will say that that he does not know that language. Similarly Ajmal Kasab would not have been questioned by the investigative agencies.

The original logical reason could be that Dayalu Ammal was not an active partner in Kalignar TV .She only held the shares.

Tamil is being spoken to convey thoughts easily among people, generally any language holds that purpose.

Tamil is the oldest language and the main stem of Dravidian languages. It should be protected for saving our Tamil culture.
    imagination rules the world - Albert Einstein.

Any how Tamil is saved now only by illiterate Tamilians as they only knew Thamizh.Other literates and intellectuals 'also' knew 'Taamil'

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.