You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self introduction

Hi to all members of TSR

Hi to all members of TSR,
    I'm Mani from Coimbatore, currently located in Kolkata as Lead consultant in a software firm. This site seems to be very interesting and it is a huge knowledge base with lot of potential contribution by you all.
    I will try to contribute as much as possible with good and useful stuffs.

Regards,
    Mani
    Hi Mani

Welcome to TSR, sure we will be looking forward for your useful posts, please start posting and do read the rules first and have a look at all the sections of the site for more information on how to about in this site so that you will be heading in the right direction.

You can post your doubts in the forum section for which you will get good answers from senior members and webmaster.

Have a good journey at TSR, All the best.

Regards
    Kiran

Hello Mani,
    A warm welcome to Tamil Spider. You have taken a very good decision by joining this site. I am sure you can acquire lots of knowledge with some pocket money from this great website, but before you start contributing you should take a look at the following links which are very important for proceeding in this site.

Posting Guidelines for Tamilspider
    New Member FAQ
    and
    Copy right issues and reproduced content

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hi

I have a doubt here regarding the word reproducing, does it mean copy paste or even article writen in own words after reading from other sources else where is treated as reproduced resource?

Regards
    Kiran

Hi All,
    Thanks for your warm welcome. Sure I will stick to the rules & regulations of this forum.
    Mani

Great I can see you started actively participating in the forum, try your hands at the resources section which is the money plant of TSR.

Sure Kiran.

One clarification Kiran. Can I post something which is not related to Tamilnadu?. Coz since I'm living in Kolkata, I can post threads related to West bengal and Kolkata which many may find useful. Is that allowed?

Mani

As far as I know we are not allowed to post about other states a this site is exclusively for Tamilnadu, this can be best answered by our Webmaster i guess.

Request Webmaster to throw some light on this.

Mani

Hello Mani,
    A warm welcome to Tamilspider. Regarding your query about non-related posts, We DO NOT allow them. As TSR is a regional website, traffic won't be much for un-regional content, I can say it is 0. So, be stick to Tamilnadu topics.

Webmaster
    A S Kranthi Kiran

Hello Kiran Kumar,
    Regarding your question I want to say that if you will copy one article and paste it some other website then it violates the terms and conditions but if you will read one article and then write it in your own words with some extra information then it will be not treated as reproduced content. But you should not provide the same information as the principal article.
    But my view is always try to write on a new topic so that your posts can get very much traffic.

Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster of Orissa spider

Hi Bhisma

Thanks for your information, but i think there is nothing in world as new, its my though that everything is reproduced one in world even for that any new idea which is considered as new is not new its just a rediscovery only, mixing or changing a little bit here and there produces new things in life, just that we find it or create it does not mean it wa not existing before, anyway not to deviate from topic as this is a vast topic to discuss lets come to the point, ok my question is can i get information from printed media or any website and write it in my own thoughts and my own idea to it, will it violate the rights.

Regards
    Kiran

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.